Sunken city of R'lyeh Sunken city of R'lyeh

WOOT! LOVECRAFT FAN!

It's always nice to find another Lovecraft fan and if you know Lovecraft then you'd agree that this is perfect for R'lyeh's soundtrack.

Reminds me a lot of Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana.

GREAT JOB! Check out some of my songs, would love to hear from you on Forest of the Damned!

Moving Dark Moving Dark

I HATE IT WITH ALL MY LOVE!

There's a creature somewhere on this page... THERE IS IT! IT'S LANKYZILLA! AHHHHHHHHHHH

lanky21 responds:

Oh no! No one was supposed to discover that until the year of Donald Trumps revenge!

Hammock Hammock

Guamish apples and crabs! Wait...

Crabapple peels! Amazing, reminds me of guamish delights in the moonlight.

lanky21 responds:

The blessings of guam are precious indeed! Now...DANCE!

Truth and Reconciliation Truth and Reconciliation

Interesting

Dreamy, kind of. I like the saw sound that first comes in, probably my favorite of your techno stuff. We need to collab! Death to carmen! Whoever he/she may be!

lanky21 responds:

Oh, we will! And Carmen will suffer appropriately!

Legacy of Love Legacy of Love

RAHG!

I never got to meet the man, I always wanted to call him crazy and put a top-hat on his dog. Another day my friend, another day. That top hat will come, ONE DAY! Good song, is this the new sounds?

lanky21 responds:

Mostly. And he was always putting top hats on various creatures, so he'd enjoy that! IMMENSELY!!

Saxsational Saxsational

Sweet Saxamaphones Homer, WHERE'S THAT JAZZ?!

Hey, seems like good jazz to me, works for a coffee shop! The sax's seem to battle a little when the second sax comes in but I probably couldn't do better. ;) Mine would become some upbeat rock jazz song.

lanky21 responds:

If you made a jazz song, the sky would rip open in a swirling vortex of destructive energies and the pantheon of rock gods would descend upon the earth and ravish the track until guitar solos and triple bass pedals were all that were left of it. I agree about the duel sax's though. It sounded alot better in creation than on here.

Moonlight Sword Moonlight Sword

Donkey Kong Aquatic Levels is all I have to say

Woot, new favorite! Like this one a lot. Snowy Moose!

lanky21 responds:

True, it does sound similar to those. those were always the best tunes in those games.

The NightLife The NightLife

Monkeys water and stuff

Very nice, reminds me of the underwater stage in Donkey Kong Country! Woot! Kepp it up

To Absent Friends To Absent Friends

Do it or Santa will fall from the sky in anger!

Rahg! Front page of Ambient! Sweets Bro! Keep it up my friend.

lanky21 responds:

Yes! Phase 1: Ambient tracks, Phase 2: ????, Phase 3: Profit!

Our Special Place...Remember? Our Special Place...Remember?

Woot song!

Rahg, I'd have to say this is my favorite you made. It rule the seven sons of my dog joe!

lanky21 responds:

I agree. Piano is just my thing, man. you're the rockaholic master in our group.